The next year of Agile Prague Conference is going to be Sep 16-17, 2024.
read more »
Wouldn’t it be great to go to a conference that included all of the topics that are most interesting to you? A conference that addressed your most pressing questions?
That’s what the Open Space sessions are for. It’s the part of the conference that you get to design.
Join the lunch Open Space and deepen your learning experience.
read more »
This year we continue with 2 full conference days - every day we plan for 2 paralel tracks and one additional workshop/game/openspace track in the afternoons at open area.
So far you can be looking forward to the following keynote speakers:
- Jurgen Appelo | selected by Inc. 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference
- David Hussman | author of the Dude’s Law
- Joshua Kerievsky | protect people by engineering anzen ("safety" in Japanese) into workspaces and code bases
- Bas Vodde | creator of Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS), a framework for scaling agile development
and talks from:
- Arie van Bennekum | (co-)author of the Agile Manifesto
- Vasco Duarte | improving estimates for software with #NoEstimates
- Andrea Provaglio | speaking at AgilePrague for the 5th time
- Jutta Eckstein | enabling Agile Development on the Organizational Level
and many more....
The Agile Prague 2015 program will be finalized by the end of July. So check conference site for updates, or follow us on twitter: @AgilePrague.
If you like to be a speaker, please submit your talk here.
© 2012-2012, Agile Prague Conference
agile methods, agile adoption, agile in management, agile coaching